Funding program – Project Accelerator
to improve the study conditions and quality of teaching
The funding program "Project Accelerator" was accomplished by Munich University of Applied Sciences in cooperation with the SCE. The funding program, which was designed at the end of 2015, offers students the opportunity to turn their ideas into reality. Up to five student projects are supported for the pilot project, which improves the study conditions and quality of teaching. In summer term 2016 the student project ideas are funded with 2,000 euros for material resources and university infrastructure.
We gave advice on project organization and analysis of potential internal university application and stakeholders. Our goal was to assist with any further questions and let the students work as autonomously as possible.
For the eligibility of the project, it does not matter which field it came from, whether it was a product or service, software or hardware, teaching or event format. The benefit of the project to our students is the top priority by chose the projects for the funding program.
• Support student-lead initiatives
• Create opportunities for student participation in field of study conditions and teaching quality
What does the funding programme offer?
• Six months funding with a mid-term evaluation after three months and a final evaluation
• Support and advice during the funding period
• Access to university infrastructure
• Project-related material resources (e.g. prototype construction, promotional materials) to each individual decision
• SCE network with access to other teams and external partners
• Assistance in the continuation of the project after the funding period (e.g. identify internal stakeholders of the university, inclusion in the start-up League for entrepreneurial character)
For any further questions, please feel free to contact.
In case the project idea does not solely contribute to improving the study conditions or quality of teaching, the Proto-Support Program of MUAS and SCE may possibly be of interest.