DICA - Drink Innovation Campus
DICA is short for Drink Innovation Campus. It is the accelerator program and innovation ecosystem of the beverage industry.
B2B-Co-Creation and Innovations-Community
The aim of the program is to accelerate start-ups and established companies. The B2B co-creation process combines innovative strength with experience and implementation power.
All DICA participants become part of the DICA community, which passes on innovation impulses beyond B2B co-creation.
Whether new blockchain technologies, innovative handling of digital applications, revolutionary process innovations or products, as long as your idea is used in the beverage industry, there is potential for acceleration and co-creation here.
- Written application
- Pre-Matching Workshop on B2B Co-Creation for selected start-ups with recognizable B2B co-creation potential
- Matching event: first meeting and selection of the start-ups in the next DICA batch
- Sounding phase: Concretization of the co-creation potential with the support of an experienced co-creation facilitator
- B2B Co-Creation Acceleration: Start phase of the Co-Creation process, accompanied by an experienced B2B Co-Creation Facilitator.
With the DICA batch you will have access to innovation partners from the industry who are available for intensive exchange and possible cooperation. In addition, we provide a material budget of € 1,000 per start-up.
DICA is a starting point. From this perspective, innovative developments in the industry are to be accompanied and accelerated with openness and a cooperative spirit. We want to specifically create a space with DICA in which experiments and new partnership models can be conceived and carried out for both start-ups and established companies. With the methods of the start-up development and the approaches of co-creation, completely new ways can be taken and essential questions about the future design of the beverage industry may be addressed. The bridge between established players and start-ups is a key element to shape topics such as
- social change, e.g. in the area of consumer behavior or population structure
- the challenges of digitization or
- the demand for sustainable action
to be creative.