Long Night of Writing
Whether it's a thesis or your own novel, PR text or excerpt, anyone who wants to write and needs a few hours of silence is welcome. For writing we allow ourselves a short brain ventilation at regular intervals. The night begins at 19:30 and again includes the professional writing advice of Dr. Andreas Belwe. (Admission from 19.00 hrs)
- Developing your own text?
- Improve your writing skills?
- Building motivation?
- Implement practical tips?
- Writing without becoming lonely?
Our offer: relaxed and concentrated work in the Creative Hall among like-minded people with inspiring extras
- Tea Time (every 90 minutes)
- Professional writing advice & support for methodical, structural and organizational questions
- check up for MA/BA/seminar work and dissertations;
- update for own goals
Students, employees, doctoral candidates and other writers are welcome. Own laptops must be brought along.