University certificate "Founding your own startup" by MUAS and SCE
Realization of your own start-up and at the same time an official certificate completion as a founder
Do you want to push your idea forward and are you looking for competent, individual support to help you to set up your own company? Aspiring founders who want to implement an innovative and scalable start-up idea and who are looking for support within an entrepreneurship ecosystem can apply for our funding program for start-ups, the university certificate "Founding your own startup" from Munich University of Applied Sciences (MUAS) and the Strascheg Center for Entrepreneurship (SCE)! Be part of the SCE start-up league and take part in this university certificate program tailored to students, professionals and especially non-university members in the start-up area. You will have the chance to realize your own foundation idea by means of competent and individual consulting, a workplace in the incubator in the center of Munich, a project budget (for prototype construction, patents, certifications) and access to the MUAS infrastructure. The program will quickly guide the projects to a working prototype, helping you to find investors and enable a successful start into the market. During the funding period, you can take part in exclusive workshops on various entrepreneurship topics and receive assistance even after the funding period. All services are offered free of charge. The participants are also enrolled at MUAS. The start-up certificate is sponsored by the Zeidler Research Foundation.
What does the funding programme offer?
• Six months incubation
• Support and advice during the funding period
• Access to university infrastructure
• Project-related material resources (e.g. prototype construction, promotional materials)
• SCE network with access to other teams and external partners
• Assistance in the continuation of the project after the funding period (e.g. identify internal stakeholders of the university, inclusion in the start-up league for entrepreneurial character)
For any further questions, please feel free to contact.