Funding program of HM and SCE for prospective founders
Realization of your own start-up and at the same time an official certificate completion as a founder
Do you want to push your idea forward and are you looking for competent, individual support to help you to set up your own company? Aspiring founders who want to implement an innovative and scalable start-up idea and who are looking for support within an entrepreneurship ecosystem can apply for our 24-week accelerator program for start-ups, the university certificate "Founding your own startup" from Hochschule München University of Applied Sciences (HM) and the Strascheg Center for Entrepreneurship (SCE)! Be part of the SCE start-up league and take part in this university certificate program tailored to students, professionals and especially non-university members in the start-up area. You will have the chance to realize your own foundation idea by means of competent and individual consulting, a workplace in the incubator in the center of Munich, a project budget (for prototype construction, patents, certifications) and access to the HM infrastructure. The program will quickly guide the projects to a working prototype, helping you to find investors and enable a successful start into the market. During the funding period, you can take part in exclusive workshops on various entrepreneurship topics and receive assistance even after the funding period. All services are offered free of charge. The participants are also enrolled at HM. The start-up certificate is sponsored by the Zeidler Research Foundation.
What does the funding program offer?
- Competent and individual consulting and coaching by experienced start-up consultants
- Exclusive workshops as well as networking and start-up events such Investor Days
- Workplace in the incubator (24 weeks and possible extension option)
- Budget for the construction of a first prototype (one-time 2.000€)
- Qualified to apply for the BMBF KickStart@HM funding (max. 7.500€ budget and 3 months incubator extension)
- Joint application for public fundings (e.g. EXIST, FLÜGGE)
- Network and community (exchange with successful founders, entrepreneurs, investors and experts)
- Resources and infrastructure of HM
- Student status through enrollment
- Certificate graduation in two semesters
For any further questions, please feel free to contact.