Steelcase Creative Hall
The Steelcase Creative Hall is located on the groud level of the SCE building (Heßstraße 89). This is also where most of the SCE events take place. The hall is open to all creative people and is used as a space for concentrated and creative work and as an informal meeting place. The hall is much used, so please note the calendar, which shows if the hall is occupied.
How to find us
We wish you a pleasant journey to us by train
- From Munich main station, take tram 20 (direction "Moosach"), tram 21 (direction "Westfriedhof") or tram 22 (direction "Hochschule München") from the stop "Hauptbahnhof Nord" or "Hauptbahnhof" to the stop "Hochschule München ( Lothstraße)", in each case the fourth stop.
- Walk with the direction of travel 15 m to the intersection, cross "Dachauerstraße" and turn right into "Lothstraße".
- Follow the course of the street. After 150 m turn right into "Heßstraße".
- After 200 m turn right to house number 89
We wish you a pleasant journey to us by subway
- with the U2:
- Get off at the Theresienstraße stop
- walk 130m along Augustenstraße and turn left into Heßstraße
- 550m along Heßstraße you will find house number 89
- take the U1:
- Get off at the stop Stiglmaierplatz and choose the subway exit Schleißheimer Straße
- Walk 600m along Schleißheimer Straße and turn left into Heßstraße
- 240m along Heßstraße you will find house number 89.
We wish you a good journey to us by plane
- From Munich airport, take the S-Bahn line S1 or S8 in the direction of the main station.
- From here, continue as described under "By train".