Artificial intelligence (AI) is changing all areas of our lives. Our smartphone opens by facial recognition and the robot vacuum cleaner makes our everyday life easier. AI is at the heart of many innovative technologies and for many startups, AI is increasingly coming into focus. For use cases in the energy sector, in medicine, education, HR or finance.
Together with AI + MUNICH we invite you to an exciting panel discussion with founders from the AI environment.
- What is artificial intelligence and what are its applications?
- Which industries are particularly suitable for AI solutions?
- What fields of application are there for start-ups?
- How do you get the relevant data?
- How do startups reconcile the huge possibilities of AI with social responsibility?
We are looking forward to a great conversation with Marius Siegert from Sub Capitals (https://www.subcapitals.com/), Caroline Busse from Nadar and Nico Engelmann from Synsor.ai, who apply AI in different industries. The founders:in will share their experiences, questions from the virtual and on-site audience are very welcome!
We look forward to meeting new contacts who are eager to dive into the world of startups. Register now! http://www.sce.de/events
Date: Tuesday, 03.05.2022 Time: 18:00-20:00 Location: SCE Creative Hall & Zoom The dial-in link will be sent by email after registration.