The Start-up Certificate of the HM München University of Applied Sciences (HM) and the Strascheg Center for Entrepreneurship (SCE) is your ticket to the Start-up League and accelerates start-up projects of all industries in a 24-week program for the realization of your own start-up idea including an official certificate in the field of start-up. It skillfully combines start-up support and founder training. Thus, we support you in the pre-start-up phase or early start-up phase of your project:
- Individual advice from experienced start-up consultants to help you achieve your goals and overcome challenges,
- Workshops to strengthen your own skills and to grow into the role of a founder,
- Networking events and community of start-ups and experts to build valuable contacts,
- several thousand Euro budget through SCE funding as well as additional jointly applied for public funding,
- workplaces in our centrally located incubator at the University of Applied Sciences Munich
- and much more, which will help you on your journey as a founder.
Students and graduates of all universities as well as professionals or prospective founders without a degree from all over the world can apply. Those who are looking for the necessary support within an entrepreneurship ecosystem to implement an innovative and scalable start-up idea can, thanks to the program, take full advantage of the start-up offer of HM and SCE to get started with their own start-up and receive university status with enrollment (for the first time or again).
Online application: until 18 July 2022 here.
Contact person for all questions: email@example.com
We are already looking forward to your start-up project and are excited about the journey together!