From more than 100 submissions, the jury was able to select those with particularly innovative and future-proof business models. Start?Zuschuss! is aimed at technology-oriented startups in the field of digitization that were founded no more than two years ago. The aim of the funding program is to help young and innovative companies from Bavaria establish themselves on the market. The winners receive a financial grant of up to 36,000 euros to help them cope with their start-up costs.
The following start-ups from the SCE will receive the Start?grant! Funding:
- OMIND platform: currently funded at HM/SCE with the EXIST-Gründerstipendium, additionally Start-up Certificate Batch #7 Alumni.
- Synsor.ai: Start-up certificate Batch #3 Alumni
- Re-Tire: Start-up Certificate Batch #5 Alumni
- Flowsight: currently funded in the DICA funding program
In the 13th competition phase
- cureVision: Start-up Certificate Batch #4 Alumni and EXIST-Gründerstipendium
already convinced the jury.
All winners and a detailed report can be found on gruenderland.bayern.
Push your ideas with HM & SCE! Become part of the Start-up League! Apply now until 16.01.2023 for Batch #9 of the industry-open Start-up Accelerator for successful start-up and launch support! Application and information at www.sce.de/start-up-zertifikat