- Up to 25k € of funding
- Freedom in the use of the funding+
- Little effort in applying for the funding
- Fast approval process
- AI Scholarship to cover your living costs
- Not having to give up any equity in the start-up
How they support you
AI+MUNICH offers three funding options with a total volume of up to €25,000.
- AI Scholarship to cover your living expenses
- Prototyping Grant to speed up the development and testing of your prototype
- Expert Pool & Funding to support you with the right expertise.
AI+MUNICH supports early-phase as well as late-phase teams (equally distributed) in southern Germany. Further, it is a plus if you are a diverse team. Also, if you have already participated in AI-related competitions and won prizes.
You are qualified if
- your solution (your value proposition) requires AI
- AI expertise is present in the core team
- there are at least two of you as a founding team
- your project addresses at least one of the SDGs
- you have clearly defined an (initial) customer
- you have defined the problem you want to solve and validated it with potential customers
- you have developed a suitable solution to this problem and also discussed it with potential customers
- you have defined the structure, size and competition of the market you are on
You’re not a fit if
- you are already funded by a venture capitalist or business angel
- you have more than 10 full-time employees
- you’re already a stock company
How to get funded
Step 1: Application
Use this form to apply quickly and easily. The application deadline is June 25th, 2023.
Step 2: Pitch Event
If you are selected, you will have the opportunity to pitch for funding in front of a panel of experts on July 25th. If you are not selected, we will offer you the opportunity for a feedback interview with us.
Step 3: Feedback
Shortly after the pitch, you will receive feedback as to whether and how much funding will be provided.