Live-Streaming Nov. 23rd from 3.00 PM - 06.30 PM with the keynote of EU Commissioner Marija Gabriel, Panel Talk and Strascheg Award presentation incl. Idea Pitches.
What awaits the participants:
The Start for Future Summit brings together universities, industry partners, innovators, investors, policymakers and startup champions from Germany and across Europe.
Day 1 - Nov. 23rd: New European Innovation Agenda & European Innovation Ecosystems.
How can we make Europe the leading player in the global innovation scene? We are particularly pleased to welcome as keynote speaker and panelist EU Commissioner Mariya Gabriel (European Commissioner for Innovation, Research, Culture, Education and Youth) . In her keynote address, she will present the New European Innovation Agenda introduced in July 2022. With the agenda, Europe aims to strengthen its central role in shaping the green and digital transformation and position itself at the forefront of a new wave of deep-tech innovations and startups. The core objective here is to develop new technologies to address the most pressing societal challenges and bring them to market.
- ... learn more about the new flagship European innovation initiative and about the development and interconnection of innovation ecosystems (so-called Deep Tech Valleys) in Europe
- ... meet leading startups, industry representatives, investors and innovators, academics and policymakers from across Europe
- ... gain insights and access to the international ecosystem association Start for Future (SFF)
- ... explore with us upcoming trends and opportunities of the European innovation ecosystems, the "Deep Tech Valleys"
- ... listen to exciting pitches at the Strascheg Award ceremony, the idea competition of HM and SCE. For the first time, the award will be presented in a fourth category, to reward international submissions from the SFF Ecosystem
Day 2 - Nov. 24th: Business Innovation through Co-Creation
Day 2 is all about hands-on collaboration between start-ups, deep tech valleys and industry partners. In workshops and 1-1 match-making sessions, attendees can bring their ideas to life through hands-on co-creation, expanding their ecosystem network in the process. Partnerships and collaborations will be initiated to drive sustainable business development for both large and mid-sized companies as well as startups from various industries.
- ... Exchange ideas with experts on business innovation and business development strategies.
- ...Collaborating on innovation challenges with other participants from startups, industry and academia
- ...Expanding your network of universities, industry partners, innovators, investors, policy makers and startup champions from Germany and across Europe.
It is intended to demonstrate a sustainable, democratic and scalable model for future-oriented and long-term cooperation and thus lay the foundation for the establishment of a new corporate form of the Start for Future Alliance as a "European Cooperative Society".