Over the course of ten months, you will learn methods and tools, such as design thinking, prototyping and business modeling, to develop innovative solutions for different challenges of companies or individuals and to successfully establish them on the market.
In a total of three different projects, each with new team constellations, you will deepen your knowledge and experience in the use of innovation methods. On a personal level, you will expand key competencies such as teamwork and communication skills, and you will be able to test yourself in leadership skills in particular.
Former participants have founded companies such as freeletics, nearBees, ProGlove or ChargeX or are working as innovation consultants or managers in leading companies.
What you can expect:
- Certificate in Entrepreneurship, Design Thinking and Business Model Development.
- 25 to 30 highly motivated and hand-picked interdisciplinary participants
- 10 months with part-time and full-time phases
- Two exclusive multi-day workshops abroad (These workshops have so far taken place in Edinburgh, Barcelona or Bordeaux, among others).
- Exclusive mentoring program for the participants
- Close contacts to alumni, corporate partners and experts from various industries
- Start: mid-October 2023
- 20 ECTS
A financial contribution of €5,000 is charged for participation in the Academic Program for Entrepreneneurship. For students of the Munich University of Applied Sciences APE is basically free of charge, students of other universities can apply for a full scholarship, professionals for a partial scholarship. Motivation and commitment are decisive factors in the awarding of scholarships.
Thefinal application deadline is September 3.
All information about the program: www.sce.de/ape
We are looking forward to your application!