Our 6-week program (06 February 2017 – 18 March 2017) is open to impact-driven ventures from across the world that focus on empowering women/girls through the use of technology. The top five ventures will live and work in Berlin, Germany, to rapidly increase their impact. They are provided with a living stipend, mentoring, office space and access to funding and corporate partners and a global network of support. The program culminates in a Final Demo Day with investment possibilities by Vodafone, more investors and the media.
Who can apply?
Impact-driven ventures, which:
- Use technology to empower women/girls (They can come from any sector (e.g. health, safety, education, fintech, agriculture, arts etc)
- Have a proof of concept, and
- Operate under a more-than-profit business model.
What’s in it for the venture?
The selected venture benefits from:
- Living Stipend up to 12.000 EUR to work and live in Berlin for 6 weeks
- Leverage Impact
- Get Investmend Ready
- Access to Funding
- Individualised Curriculum
- Impact Ecosystem
- Corporate Partner
- Top Mentors
When is the application deadline?
Applications are opened from 20th October until 18th November 2016 on http://www.f-lane.com/
How to apply?
It’s easy. Just fill in our short online application on our website http://www.f-lane.com/apply-<wbr>now/