How can we develop innovative answers to the most challenging and urgent questions in the fields of mobility, manufacturing, energy, healthcare and the regenerative and circular economy? - Together as a team - interdisciplinary, cross-system and pan-European: Become part of this team when the international Start for Future (SFF) Initiative, the Hochschule München University of Applied Sciences (HM) and the Strascheg Center for Entrepreneurship (SCE) invite you to the "SFF Moonshot Summit 2023" in Munich on November 30 and December 1.
The SFF Moonshot* Summit Munich 2023 is a gathering of universities, industry partners, ecosystem leaders, innovators, investors, policy makers and startups from around Europe. The summit promotes partnerships and collaborations, that drives sustainable business development and economic growth for large and medium size companies, as well as startups emerging from different industry sectors. The Summit will promote cross-regional pilot projects to the following MOONSHOT TOPICS:
- Regenerative and circular economy
Day 1 | 30/11/2023 | 9:00 am-6:30 pm
European Cross-border Projects that Matter: From Thought to Action
- 09:00 -10:00 AM: Registrations and Coffee
- 10:00 -10:15: Official Opening and Welcome
- 10:15 -10:25: Keynote by Vice President HM | Prof. Dr. Thomas Stumpp
- 10:25 -10:45: Keynote Systemic Innovation as Driver for a Sustainable Future | Prof. Dr. Klaus Sailer
- 10:45 -11:45: Panel - European Cross-border Projects that Matter: From Thought to Action
- Maria Tshavachidis, CEO EIT Urban Mobility
- Paola Fantini, Head of EIT Manufacturing Academy
- Hui Zhang, NIO Group Vice President, Head of Europe
- Tobias Wagner, Founder & CEO ChargeX
- Pavlina Vujovic, SFF Cooperative Executive Manager
- 11:45 -13:30: Lunch break and networking around SFF startup booths.
- 13:30 -14:00: What is a SFF Co-Creation Model: Introduction into methodology and expectations | Andreas Hammerl and Sebastian Planck
- 14:00 -15:30: SFF Co-Creation Moonshot Block I: Real Time Ideation
- 15:30 -16:00: Break
- 16:00 -17:45: SFF Co-Creation Moonshot Block II: Validation of Idea with External Group of Domain and Industry Experts
- 17:45 -18:00: Wrap up and Reflections on Day I.
- 18:00 -19:00: Food & Drinks
- 19:00 - 20:30: Strascheg Award Ceremony
- 20:30 - 21:30: Wine Bar & Networking
Day 2 | 1/12/2023 | 09:00 - 5:00 pm
Moonshot Workshop Part 2 - The consortia from Day 1 will follow the work and ideate towards promising business concepts and define implementation plan to bring these concepts to life.
- 09:00 - 09:30: Registrations and Coffee
- 09:30 - 10:00: Welcome and introducing the Day 2 Objectives.
- 10:00 - 12:00: SFF Co-Creation Moonshot Block III: Dynamic Business Models
- 12:00 - 13:30: Lunch Break
- 13:30 - 15:30: SFF Co-Creation Moonshot Block IV: Ownership and Plan for Further Pilot development
- 15:30 - 16:00: Break
- 16:00 - 16:45: Presenting the Results from all Groups and their Further Development Plan
- 16:45 - 17:00: Official Closing of SFF Summit | Prof. Dr. Klaus Sailer and Pavlina Vujovic
- from 18:00: Informal networking at Amari Bar (Dachauer Str. 90)
When registering, please select your first and second topic including subtopics for the workshop format. We try to accommodate everyone's choice but we only have 30-40 places for each subtopic. You can find more information here.
With great pleasure we invite you to Start for Future Summit and to become part of our joint journey: Let us start our future, our way!