Come to our business start-up consultancy sessions!
Advice on how to start your own business is available at SCE free of charge to all students and alumni of the Munich University of Applied Sciences. If you would like to make an appointment for a personal consultation simply write a short email to email@example.com .
Our start-up consultancy activities can be split into three fields:
- Increasing awareness of entrepreneurial ways of thinking
- Creating of an active entrepreneurship community at Munich University of Applied Sciences
- Advice and support on how to make innovations commercially successful
The goals we strive to attain by increasing awareness of entrepreneurial ways of thinking are first and foremost:
- Highlighting entrepreneurship as an alternative to the standard career path open to students
- Raising interest for entrepreneurial thinking and action
Which goals should be attained through activities within the entrepreneurship community?
- Maintaining, stimulating and fostering interest in entrepreneurship
- Providing information and creating a platform for exchanging ideas and meeting new people
Our help in the commercialisation of innovations is primarily designed as initial assistance for innovative companies. In the long term it is as much about increasing the number of innovative business start-ups by students and professors of Munich University of Applied Sciences as it is about securing new inventions and encouraging their future use.